Friday 16 January 2015

Buy to let deal of the day - lovely little Hampton flat...

This is a great little investment. Not amazing cahflow but not sure if that exists around these parts. You'll never lose on it though and will have tenants queuing up to rent it every day of the week. Its a purpose-built one bed GARDEN maisonette in a prime Hampton location. No works needed so just buy it, rent it out, make some cash every month and watch it go up in value. Simple!


      



It's on at £279,950 so lets say you shave a bit off and get it for £275k. You'll rent it for £1050pcm which gives you a gross yield of 4.6%.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47920183.html

Rebecca Smith
http://www.rebeccasmithpropertyservices.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. My mother would be the perfect tenant for this place. Please would you put me in touch with whoever manages the lettings maevehelenadams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maeve,
      I'm afraid this property isn't for rent...yet! I blog about properties that are for sale and that would potentially make a good investment so that investors may take a look and decide to buy to let. If I hear of someone buying it though and it coming onto the rental market then I will definitely agree with you. I agree that it's a lovely flat!
      Thanks,
      Rebecca

      Delete