Tuesday 24 March 2015

Buy to let deal of the day - great starter investment property in Strawberry Hill

You can't go wrong with this one in my opinion. Strawberry Hill is a lovely enclave between Teddington and Twickenham with the transport links and amenities that are in high demand from tenants.

It's a studio flat but a good size one - I would never recommend buying a tiny studio flat as it is far more likely to have a higher than average number of void periods and very short term tenants. This one is being sold at auction so, if the concept doesn't scare you. then it's definitely worth a go. With the guide price set at £185k I actually think you'll be lucky to get it for this. If you do though, it's currently tenanted at £750pcm which gives you a gross yield of 4.9%. Given the spec and the location and particularly the proximity to St Mary's University, you'll rent this every day of the week.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34033701.html

You'll have to click on the link to see the pictures I'm afraid as I can only import pictures from Zoopla and this is only advertised on Rightmove - sorry!

Can't not have a picture on my blog though as that's just boring so here's one that amused me! :o)



Rebecca Smith
http://www.rebeccasmithpropertyservices.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment