Tuesday 28 July 2015

Buy to let deal of the day - Twickenham cosy one bed!

This is a cutey! It pretty much ticks every rental box....

Good location with fast links to London? TICK
Neutrally decorated? TICK
Spacious? TICK
Would rent every day of the week?! TICK!

     

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/37396201

Two questions arise for me...
1. How long is the lease as it's not mentioned in the details?
2. There's no external photo so I'd be interested to see what the building looks like and what the access is like

Also, don't forget to take into account the service charge as might be pretty meaty which could seriously eat into profits.

Let's take a look at the numbers. It's on at £255k which is very reasonable given its location. Another reason why one of the above questions may be affecting the value. If not, however, then you might get it for a nice round £250k. It should rent for around £1200pcm which will give you a gross yield of 5.8% - very healthy for these parts.

Nice little starter pad for a new investor or one to top up the portfolio if you're more experienced.

If you have any questions about the local property market at all then please do feel free to get in touch. I don't charge anything for a chat or email! I own my own letting agency but also source properties for investors.

As an aside, I had to share this with you. My sister is an avid reader of my blog (more out of sisterly support I think rather than any interest in property!) and so she likes to send me pics to put at the bottom. Therefore she is solely responsible for this one and sums her up to a T! :o)


Rebecca Smith
http://www.rebeccasmithpropertyservices.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment