Tuesday 7 July 2015

Buy to let deal of the day - back to Isleworth...

I do like Isleworth! In my opinion it will get great capital appreciation in the next 5-10 years and prices are still 'affordable' enough to give decent yields. A rarity in these parts! :o)

This one caught my eye this morning. I know the road as I've sourced a couple of flats there for investors before. They've always rented easily as its a short walk to Twickenham road where you can jump on a bus to Twickenham station for the fast link to Waterloo. A key criteria for most tenants.

      

In an ideal world you'd replace the kitchen and install central heating as it looks like its got storage heaters but these are by no means essential for the rental market. You would get a bit more rent than if you just left it but it would take a long time before you get a return on your investment so I probably wouldn't bother.

So, how do the numbers stack up? Well its on for £309,995 which is a decent price. I'd probably push for £300k and if you achieved this, with a rental figure of around £1300pcm, you'd get a yield of 5.2%.


If you're interested in investing in property then please do get in touch. I'll happily give you the benefit of my experience and a chat is always for free! :o)


Rebecca Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment